Free DocusTree is a free PIM (personal information management) software application, developed by 4dots Software, that let’s you easily organize your documents in a tree structure.
It is very practical and we have received good comments from our users and reviews from download sites.
In this post we will explain how to install Free DocusTree on a USB stick so that you can transport and manage your documents wherever you go.
1. At first, download Free Docus Tree setup
2. Run the setup and install it by choosing as Destination Folder a folder on your USB stick. For example, if the USB stick is mounted on E:\ , choose E:\Free DocusTree
3. Create a folder on your USB stick where you will place your documents. For example, E:\Documents. Copy your documents to this folder.
4. Run Free DocusTree from your USB stick. For example, Run the file E:\Free DocusTree\FreeDocusTree.exe on your USB stick.
5. Go to Settings => Options => Settings and Structure File
6. Export the structure file to your Free DocusTree folder of your stick.
7. Go to Settings => Options => Root Folder
8. Specify as root folder the corresponding folder of your stick with the documents e.g. E:\Documents.
That should do the work.
Download Free DocusTree : http://www.4dots-software.com/d/FreeDocusTree/
Free DocusTree Webpage : http://www.4dots-software.com/docustree/